MEETING MINUTES - JANUARY 8, 2010
Paul Seeberg, President
Kurt Steele, VP
Nels Anderson, Webmaster
Linda Morreale-Steele, Secretary
Rebecca Harvey - New Member
- Gene Belinski has offered to hold the Winter Doldrums' Party
- Saturday the 20th
- Will speak to Gene, for time and details.
- 2010 Season - what does membership want the club to do/be?
- Counsulate may attend the British Invasion after the Highland games.
- We need member involvement, we plan to put out a letter to the members and asking for help.
- Create and use Phone Tree. Paul will provide a new membership list w/Telephone #'s
- Bob from Britannic Motors is interested in having a "Parts Yard Sale/Swap" Any interest?
- Kurt has been in contact with Faneuil Hall.
- Proposing 4 shows June, July, August and September.
- 2 Shows to be "partnered" shows
- June- will be w/ Rover America
- September will be w/British themed weekend at Faneuil Hall
- Start Marketing events, lock in events.
- Simplify registration form.
- February 12th 7PM - Next Meeting to be held at 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA
- Confirm the Winter Doldrums' Party. For the 20th
- March 12 Meeting at 800 West Cummings Park, Woburn, MA
- April 9th Meeting TBD
- Riley/Redline Run
- Britannic Yard Sale/Swap
- May 14th Meeting TBD
- May 15th , Dyno Day
- May or June, awaiting to hear date - Adessa Juvenile Diabetes Run
- June - Larz Anderson British Car Day ? date
- June 19 1st Faneuil Hall Car Show with a rain date of June 26th
- June 20 Rover America Car Show at Faneuil Hall
- July 9th Meeting at Kimball's & ? cookout
- July 17th with a rain date of the 18th. 2nd Faneuil Car Show
- August Larz Anderson MG / Rover ? date
- August 21 with a rain date August 22 3rd Faneuil Hall
- August 28th Linda & Kurt's 4th Annual BBQ/Poker Run
- LimeRock event ?
- September 10th Meeting TBD
- September 16, 17 18 and 19th British Invasion
- September 25th 4th Faneuil Car Show
- Partner event with ?
- October 10 Columbus Day event w/OSIA
- October 23/24 ? Quabbin Reseivior
- Tech Day?
Other events spoke about the "Boston Concourse De-Elegance Show"
back up to British Theme Event