MEETING MINUTES - OCTOBER 14, 2010
- Welcome & Introductions
- Held at Framingham Library
- Attendees - Jeff Brown, Paul Seeberg, Nels Anderson, Mike Crawford, Kurt & Linda Steele, Kevin Flynn, Marjorie Kahn and Dean Saluti
- Treasurer's Report
- Bills Due - Current and none expected
- Recent Transactions - Doing well!
- Membership Report
- Club is at an all-time high in memberships at 60! Applause to ALL Members
- Recent new members - Ms. Shula Levy (Wellesley) and Jane Allen Tougas (Cape)
- Upcoming Events for October / November
- Possible October north shore ride - Oct 23/24
- Nov. 12 - Monthly Meeting - location TBD - suggestions to have at other libraries
- No meeting for December and January
- Faneuil Hall Car Show Update:
- Last two shows were a sell-out and very successful
- Interest is already building for 2011 - 8 shows!
- To meet with Rebecca and Faneuil Hall to discuss 2011
- 2 non British Car shows -People Choice Awards -
- Dr. Saluti suggests Alfa cars & to work with Larz Anderson, American Car other suggestions for Mortorcycle show
- Monthly Ad in 1500 MG Experience calendars
- New canopy for next year's events
- Name tags & lanyards for next year's FH shows?
- Miscellaneous Business:
- Columbus Day Parade Recap - Dr. Dean
- Fall rides still possible - anyone want to lead?
- Membership Director - thoughts?
- Winter Doldrums Party - ideas? February
- Cars for sale/wanted - refer them to Kurt please - put on web site
- Newsletter starting up again - contributions please
- Club Calendars for 2011 - are we interested?
- Discussion / Open Forum
- Meeting Adjourned @ 8:30 PM
Thanks for coming out and
enjoy the fall driving season.