MEETING MINUTES - APRIL 14, 2011
- Welcome & Introductions
- Kurt & Linda Steele
- Dean Saluti & Marjorie Kahn
- Nels Anderson
- John Megyesi (plus his three boys)
- Dave Swartz
- Al Viator
- Bill Strachman
- Derek Byrne
- Anne & Leo Sheridan
- Kevin Flynn
- Rod Santos
- Treasurer's Report
- Account Balances (checking, PayPal, held funds)
- Outstanding bills (Insurance and Autism Speaks)
- Membership Report
- 3 new members since the last meeting
- 2011 Dues are now payable - notices have gone out
- Solicit the 2009 members and the Yahoo Group & some CC lists
- 43 renewals for 2011
- Upcoming Events for April and May
- April 9 - Mike Iandoli Awards Dinner (BAMG invited)
- April 14 - Monthly Meeting - Woburn
- April 16 - Spring Dust Off Ride Canceled / Alternative plans
- John Megyesi Contributed money for the pot for future efforts
- May take a gentleman who has been ill for a ride and make him an honorary member.
- April 23 - Tech Session w/Bill Strachman - "getting ready for spring" Will send details to group 10:00 AM
- May 7 - All British Auto Jumble Hyde Park
- May 12 - Monthly Meeting -La Carretta, Framingham (Mexican Restaurant)
- May 14 - Dyno Day in Douglas / spaces open
- May 28 & 29 - Chesterwood Show Weekend Ride, Members Registration fee will be paid for by BAMG
- Looking Ahead....Upcoming Events
- June -
- Quabbin Ride (11) / first two Faneuil Hall shows (19 & 25) / Private Collings tour w/Rover America and the Morgan Group (5)
- Pride Parade???
- July - 2 more FH shows including the big Tutto Italiano show
- August - 3 day ride to Saratoga Springs BAMG will pay registration fee/ BAMG event and MG Day at Larz Anderson / 2 more FH shows, including Hot Rods at the Hall
- September - Annual BBQ / British Invasion / final 2 FH shows - People's Choice and Jaguars
- October - Columbus Day Parade / N. Shore Ride
- Faneuil Update
- Conflict on some of the dates.
- June 18th moved to the 25th (Tanglewood)
- August 21st moved to 28th
- 1st show on June 19th is looking iffy...need cars and bikes...and help!
- The two large shows (Hot Rods and Italian) need to be scaled back due to construction.
- Updated flyer will go out in May British Marque
- Key Chains & Hats ordered...more to come
- Miscellaneous and Ephemera
- Classified Section on the web site
- Window decals - any interest? Yes to Window decals
- Adding another North Shore ride to the calendar
- Yahoo Group vs. MG Experience Forum?
- For Name Badges go to the BAMG web site, scroll down to the bottom of the first page and download the order form
- Tanglewood event coming up, Carl Jay is helping to organize
- Discussion / Open Forum
Thanks for coming out and supporting your club.